Top Topics

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Thanks for waiting!

I had a feeling I was going to deliver early with this one. I don't know why. Was nervous for our SD trip, and then Owen got a cold last week. And then he shared it with us... EWWW! SO SO SO glad she has decided to wait.

I'm 38 weeks today, up 28ish pounds, & feeling pretty good minus the cold symptoms. Chris has been keeping ME up... Weird I know, he has been sleeping on the couch the last monthish as I have been a snoring bear. But with this cold he isn't getting any sleep with the nasty post nasal drip. He sounds icky sicky and has called in the last 2 days. You don't want your RN to be sounding all nasty when they take care of you. Plus the energy needed for a 12 hour shift is quite high.

Thank you for waiting, Ara Mae! I am not in a rush for labor to begin but talk to me in 2 weeks, ha! I am very excited to meet her, but I'm thinking that the first go round was a little easier as you don't know what to expect. But then again, it was a long, slow labor... So go figure!

Happy Fall! Owen and I have continued to cook or bake something each day. My absolute favorite cookie recipe we have made 2 times this week... YUM! I have yet to find it on the web, but I just may type it up to share. Perfect every time.. and I'm not a baker!

No comments: