Top Topics

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Dreaming of Recipes!!

It's getting close I can almost taste it. Pun intended. The kitchen is coming together! I was gone all day yesterday with Owen and when I returned the fridge and dishwasher were moved to their desired locations. This morning I was able to clean off the kitchen table which hasn't been truly cleaned off since April. You read that right, April. It is getting close.

On my list to cook:
Mostly oven stuff since the oven has been out since JULY. Yes you read that one right, JULY! I would like to bake many things, homemade bread, caramel corn, crackers for Owen, granola, and lots of cookies! I can't wait to roast vegetables regularly, and on the range cook artichokes! My mom made a yummy dinner of items I haven't been able to cook: actual baked potatoes, baked salmon, roasted veggies, and artichokes last night. Oh I was sooo full.

The recipes are lining up. We are almost there! Let me know if you need any amazing people to help with any remodel, we used a designer, a custom cabinet maker, an electrician and mason, and P&C's (Paul and Chris) mad skills. I think P&C will take a break after this project, for sure though!

Our designer~
http://www.mollyerindesigns.com/

Our cabinet maker~
http://www.placervillecabinets.com/

Our electrician, mason, general contractor~ (facebook link)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alpine-Ridge-Construction/170632369716379

(Alpine Ridge Construction also completed our cement benches and fire pit a couple years back)

No comments: