Top Topics

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Tahoe Trip & Yoga


The annual girls trip this year took us to Tahoe. We went up for a night to enjoy each other's company.
Out for a walk on the beautiful meadow near the Aubin cabin.
Court taking pictures of her little friend.
Before dinner picture. We spent our first day relaxing, laughing, and napping! We watched some of those you-tube videos that are entitled Sh** Girls say, etc. Some of them are pretty funny, and we had our own list of Sh** Sisters say. Maybe we will make a short film. Ha!
Sprouts is just a short walk from the cabin. MMMM!! These are our juices/smoothies for the morning. PLUS food:).

We look forward to our getaway every year. Why don't we do it more often??? The second day we went to a private yoga class in a quaint studio. It was fantastic, really re-kindled my love for yoga. Thinking about my mat I use (I have a few, but I am picturing my favorite and most used purple one). It is my original mat, from when I was in high school... So, 1998... Mostly classes from Michael at the Sports club. When I had my license I would take a class MWF from 7-8 and zoom to class by 8:20.  Those seem like such different days, but actually aren't too far from my days now....Ha! Owen gets me up at 6ish and we do yoga together:). 
 Yipes on tile down dog.
Wood pile down dog.
 Purple mat down dog.
 Deck down dog.
 Two different shoe down dog.
 Beanie down dog.
Hot yoga at grammy's down dog. (Had to lose the clothes. 77degrees inside!)                                                 

No comments: