Top Topics

Thursday, October 27, 2011

A Halloween Shindig

 Chris was the makeup artist while I finished my hair.
 Owen was a very good sport about it, he just kept trying to eat the sponge-gross.
 Our wee Yoda!
 At the Bowen's, Ava was a witch, Elise a bear, Cousin Jackie and Mom not dressed up, Wynter an Indian, Chris Obe Wan, and lil Yoda. They left no detail out, even had two fire pits, and a DJ.
 The bride of frankenstein and of course the man himself.
 Debbie and Ron, a pirate and scottish dude in a kilt.
 Chris and Susanne, the big bad wolf and little red riding hood.
 Pumpkins everywhere!
 Gross! rats and bats all over the place.
 Court made this beautiful spiderweb cake.
The whole star wars tribe at my moms before the party.

2 comments:

Heidi Ann said...

I talked to your mom on Sunday, and she told me about the party - I hoped you would post some pictures! I loved seeing them. Everyone's costumes look great. I hope I can come to your house for a visit some day. Love, Heidi

The Winn Family said...

Such great costumes! I love little Yoda. And what a good sport letting Chris paint his face!!