Top Topics

Friday, June 26, 2009

8th Grade Grad

Well it seems like just a year ago I was at Bryce and Michael's graduation from PVS. Oh wait, it was! Unfortunatley for the school district, the number of kids going through the system up here in the hills is dwindling. (actually an added bonus for what could be a really long, hot night!)


Austin was the Valedictorian of his class of 10. Just kidding, the class wasn't that small. We are very proud of you Austin. Can't wait to see what you pursue. His speech was very clever, with some borderline items thrown in there just because you can do that sort of thing when you are done with 8th grade AND the valedictorian. (Not sure if I spelled that one right ;))






(Bryce on Left :)) It was a nice night, with a good turn out. I chatted with some of my old teachers and said a little good bye. Wont be going back there anytime soon... The kids are growing up.




2 comments:

laurel said...

hey girl. We should get together again soon. Listen, one of my bffs Diana is coming to visit me in August and she was sorta hoping she might be able to work a little while she was here to help fund the visit. Anyway, she's a really great photographer so I was just wondering if you might know of anyone that would be interested- I know there are lots of cute little kids in your family and she sort of specializes in kids but she can do anything. Anyway, her website is www.yanphoto.com. I know that economically things aren't great right now but I am sure I could get some sort of good discount for whoever you found if you were able to find anyone that is interested. I think I may have already shown you some of her work when I was there- I don't remember. Anyway, no pressure at all- and if you don't find anyone we can still be friends...hehe...

The Brittons said...

Just left a note on your blog, checked my blog, and there you were! I am uber pro- photographers and will spread the word. Dont have her get too excited though because my sister (note: who bears the cute kids) has a close friend who takes their pics. BUT I will keep her skills in mind!! Miss ya! Im glad we can still be friends I was worried for a minute! :)