Top Topics

Monday, December 29, 2008

A Christmas Eve night out

Chris and I both worked on Christmas Eve, so I had the night free. My holiday chum Carolyn always knows the scoop of where the happening things are, and what the seasonal treats are. We went to Dovewood Court in Orangevale. I have heard about this place, but have always thought it was Dougwood! I was expecting a few homes sporadically lit up, but there was around 15 homes on a court, and they were all lit up. It is a pre-requisite to live there, or something! This one was actually downtown later in the evening!


This was off of a person's rooftop, and must have been at least 15 feet diameter!


This was inside a person's garage, and the carousel went around and around.
Dovewood actually has operating hours, something to the effect of 5-10pm, and early december until December 28th. Over for the year!



2 comments:

The Upton Crew said...

So Much posting in so little time its hard to keep up..Nice to see you guys had a great christmas. Chris... see you soon. Steve

NicoleBarbee said...

Hi Chelsea, this is Nicole Barbee, Michelle's sis, my mom gave me your Christmas letter b/c I am currently at Sac State in the Dietetics program and wanted to ask you some questions. I didn't know how to contact you other than leave a message, here is my e-mail (beach_barbie27@hotmail.com)so that we can hopefuly get in touch. Thanks!