Top Topics

Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Musical Halloween Party

Hosted by the Bowens, this year's party was themed: Dress as your favorite musician/band. (or just one that you think you can pull off!) Uncle Brian pulled off a great Ozzy Osborne.
Here are Austin and Bryce as ZZ Top.
Chris took the hit and shaved his head to create a hairline similar to my favorite artist, James Taylor. I just played myself, a devoted fan!
Ava one the cutest kid, as a cuddly bear! Lily was a beautiful mermaid.
Too cute!
Cher and Sonny were played by Debbie and Ron.
I even got my ticket signed!


Michael was a crazy rocker with some sleeve tattoos.
Austin ditched the beard, hot I suppose.
Pat Benetar also showed up on the red carpet.
Elise was a sweet pea for a little while.
The man in black and June Carter also came.

A high school musical teamed up with Elvis at a Halloween party (minus the Elvis wig in the pic!)
Uncle Brian and Stevie Nicks tallying up the votes.
Baby Elise was a party animal.
Playing some Zepplin.
WHOA! This pic really shows how much Chris shaved off!!! It is cute of him and Elise until you notice his hair!! Geez! He got second place, Stevie Wonder won best male!



No comments: