Top Topics

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

A Day with Grammy and Gramps

I headed up the hill to visit Grammy and Gramps. Gram and I went to Bella Verona for a quick lunch. Thanks for the lunch and introducing me to a new restaurant! Then I taught Gram how to check her voicemail on her cell phone. He inbox had been full for over a year! She was getting a kick out of the messages, she even had called herself once!
Gramps was such a cutie, eating his lunch. I brought an apple pie from Whole Foods up, and he ate 3 pieces of it. (Not as good as his apple pie, we decided!)
Then, Gram and I walked their yard like we always do, and I took over 30 pictures of their beautiful flowers, trees, plants, and fruit.
Pears, apricots, peaches, plums, apples, cherries, walnuts, grapes, asparagas, tomatoes.....
A great lunch and company. I am going up again next week!

2 comments:

Rudy said...

Love love the last picture! You got the photography eye!

The Brittons said...

Thanks kim, I just added your URL to follow your blog better. I haven't checked out the site yet, but I read Potty training started labor day! Good luck!