Top Topics

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Warning: nudity!

Hi all, if you know us or have followed the blog closely you would know that bathtimes have historically not been enjoyable for Owen. He has near passed out twice back in the sponge bath days. Thankfully those are OVER! He projectile vomited 3 times all over me and him tonight. Thank goodness for soap and water (although I admit I never feel clean for very long...) He sat in his little bumbo chair and watched me shower, and then I bathed him in the sink. He enjoyed it as you can see.The little man is likely at 12 pounds. Our morning weigh in did not occur this am, but he was very close yesterday. He got another vaccine on tuesday at his 4mo appt, and he hasn't been sleeping well since. His Pediatrician said he looks very good, of course just small for his age, about 5th%tile! His poor sleeping could just be coincidence...Guess we were spoiled with him being such a good sleeper because man I feel like I am losing it without sleep. I try to sleep when the baby sleeps but he is a cat napper and then we feed him thru the night so I am listening for gagging/the pump. Geez I am thankful I am not working this week. I can't add 2+2 or even finish sentences correctly. Chris slept out on the couch last night for some "quality" sleep, since he does have to function in the world and does need to add 2+2 correctly.
Not much new here, procrastinating mopping the kitchen floor right now when really all I want to do is sleep. Owen's next feed is going to start in a bit so hard to go to sleep, wake up, go back, etc, you get it... Never had a problem going back to sleep, but it has been hard with that mother's ear listening for O.
Tomorrow I am hosting the mom and babies group here. Hopefully the weather cooperates!
Just thought I would blog but should get to mopping our beautiful '77 linoleum.

1 comment:

Ashley & Kyle said...

OMG, I was the soundest sleeper before Madison was born and Kyle used to wake up for everything. Now it has completely switched! We were spoiled with Madison sleeping through the night but she's teething now, so 3am scream-fests are the norm. I will think of you when I'm up in the middle of the night too!